Welcome To Axminster Counselling
I work with individuals, couples and families, encouraging, supporting and empowering them to make positive changes. I also help people to see how they may be repeating types of behaviour and thoughts that impact on themselves and others.
Counselling provides an opportunity to talk through issues in a clear, direct and honest way while working towards the changes you require.
I offer an initial consultation for us to explore and clarify your needs. Clients usually see me for a further 6 to 12 sessions. I practice in the Health & Wellbeing Centre in Axminster.
My counselling approach is integrative, person-centred, psychodynamic and systemic, which means I have a range of approaches to draw from.
Do give me a call or send me an email if you have any questions.
I look forward to helping you change your life in a positive way.
Counselling can help with:
- More intimate and satisfying relationships
- Greater sense of self worth and self awareness
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Feeling calmer and more relaxed
- Better communication skills
- Develop healthier patterns of relating to others